The term Shine Collective or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 49 Western Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua.
- Intellectual Property: Unless otherwise stated, Shine Collective is the owner of all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this site. This includes without limitation all intellectual property rights in respect of all text, graphics, logos, images and any downloads that may be offered on this website. Shine Collective’s ownership in such intellectual property is protected by both New Zealand and international law.
- Proprietary Notices: In the event that you are granted permission by Shine Collective to use this website or any portion of it or its content other than for personal use, subject to any contrary agreement you reach with Shine Collective, you must ensure that all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the content are retained.
- Content: While Shine Collective has endeavoured to take all reasonable and appropriate care in the preparation of the content of this website and has no reason to believe that any information contained on this website is inaccurate, Shine Collective does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such information or that such information is error free. Shine Collective does not undertake to keep this website updated. Shine Collective does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result either directly or indirectly from reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website including without limitation where such loss or damage is a result of or contributed to by the negligence of Shine Collective. The information contained in this website is general in nature, does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. Specific advice should be taken for specific fact situations.
- Linked Websites: This website may contain links to other websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Shine Collective is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites including further links contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
- Links: Shine Collective requires that you obtain the prior written approval of Shine Collective before providing any link to this website. Where such approval is given, you further agree that you will not use any Shine Collective logo, trademark or other proprietary graphic as part of such link without the express prior approval of Shine Collective.
- Accessing: You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Shine Collective does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which may arise in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
- Jurisdiction: This website is governed by and is to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and in all matters relating to or arising from your use of the website, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- Disputes: In the event that you have a dispute in respect of the content of this website or relating to or arising from your use of this website you must immediately notify Shine Collective in writing giving details of the dispute.
Updated 20th April 2017